ERW offers support for GCSE, A level and Key Stage 2 Science through the team of Leaders of Learning. The majority of the team are seconded practitioners and support departments through high quality, focussed intervention to plan for improvement and sustain that improvement.
Areas of focus include:
- Strategic planning – development plans, self-evaluation, data analysis.
- Implementation of new GCSE/A level specifications.
- Support for key groups of learners.
- Resource development.
- Developing teaching and learning within departments through lesson studies.
- Co-ordinating school to school support in subject areas.
- Planning and delivering networking meetings for middle leaders.
- Planning and delivering training sessions.
- Key Stage 3 schemes of work.
- PISA style questions/Rich resources.
All resources developed by the team are shared via the Hwb Networks. The resources are regularly updated and can be found here:
Please search for ERW to find the network run by members of our team in all core and foundation subjects.