Professional standards for teaching and leadership roadshows
The new professional standards for teaching and leadership are intended to support the people who work to build the best opportunities and outcomes for learners; the staff in our schools. This session will offer information about the standards and show ways in which they can be used to best effect.
he main issues to be addressed will be:
- the purpose of the professional standards and the wider educational context
- the architecture of the new standards
- ways of using the standards...for ourselves and colleagues
- how the new standards differ from previous ones
- frequently asked questions
The session will last two hours and will be fast paced but allow opportunity for discussion.
17.05.18 9.00 – 11.30 @ Village Hotel Swansea
17.05.18 – 13.30 – 15.30 @ Pavilion, Llandrindod Wells