Dolen - new resources
DOLEN continues to grow as an area for schools to celebrate success and share their practice. It provides opportunities for schools to network with each other and engage in collaboration.
There are 5 new resources recently added to DOLEN representing a range of leadership areas and provision.
- Penyrheol Comprehensive (Swansea) are sharing an approach to improving the learning skills of pupils that has been developed in an evidence informed way.
- We celebrate the work of Hay Primary(Powys) in achieving the ‘Peer Mediator scheme of the year’ for 2018.
- Llwynyreos (Ceredigion) have developed their understanding of attachment awareness and emotion coaching that has resulted in a positive impact on pupil wellbeing.
- As part of the Health and Wellbeing AoLE, Glyncollen have taken a research based approach to understanding relationships and share their work on ‘Appropriate Touch’.
- Pontarddulais, Cefn Hengoed and Pentrehafod Secondary Schools in Swansea have engaged in school to school self-evaluation and their experience is shared. This work has also informed the development of a pilot regional peer review model that will be launched in summer 2019.