Job Vacancies - ERW
ERW, the regional school improvement consortium for Mid and West Wales, are delighted to announce that as a result of a reconfiguration of its workforce we wish to appoint to a number of permanent vacancies. The vacancies are vital to achieve a reformed regional partnership to deliver on school improvement across the region. ERW’s prime functions will be to prepare schools for the new curriculum, build professional capacity and leadership development across the region.
ERW employees are able to work across the sub-regional groups and with national and other regional organisations, along with our partner higher education institutions. They will be required to bring the best international learning to our region in order to influence positively our teachers and leaders through providing effective leadership to professional learning. Employees will be expected to ensure consistency of access to high quality professional learning and opportunities for developing the new curriculum. They will also ensure consistency in terms of support and challenge to schools and effective support for schools that are causing concern, and achieve these objectives through effective school partnerships.
We currently have the following vacancies at our Head Office in Carmarthen:
- Head of Professional Learning & Leadership
- Head of Primary Sector
- Head of Special Schools and Education in Alternative Settings
- Head of Secondary Sector
- Head of Curriculum Reform & Innovation
- Lead for Research & HEI Partnerships
We also have the following vacancies that need to be based across the region
- Secondary Subject Specialists (subjects include Mathematics, English, Welsh, Technology, Modern Foreign Languages and Expressive Arts)
- Pedagogy and Curriculum Development – Leads for Areas of Learning & Experience (areas include Expressive Arts, Health & Wellbeing, Language, Literacy & Communication and Humanities, Science and Technology and Mathematics and Numeracy)
If you are interested in any of the roles above please see job description and person specifications for more information including salary grades. If you have any queries or would like an informal discussion regarding the above positions please contact the ERW office on 01267 676840 or email@example.com.
To apply for these positions please complete the online application form on the Pembrokeshire County Council website. Should you wish to submit additional information please post to Managing Director, ERW Offices, Y Llwyfan, College Road, Carmarthen SA31 3EQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is midday on 1st May 2019.
Assessment Days are scheduled to take place week commencing 13th May 2019