Her Mr Phormula
Does your school have what it takes to write and perform a winning rap? Are you keen to learn the tricks of the trade from a rap and beatboxing expert and welcome him into your school to deliver a bespoke session on Wednesday 17 July?
Why not take part in Mr Phormula’s brand-new challenge – a competition for primary-school aged children in years 3-6? The process is simple…
- Watch the videos in Mr Phormula’s Beats Box below for inspiration
- Team up as a class or split into groups – no matter how big or small!
- Compose a rap about your area, and remember to include plenty of beatboxing and as many Welsh words as possible
- Get practicing!
- Send your final video to ERW@equinox.cymru and upload to Twitter, tagging @ClwbYsgolERW and hashtagging #mrphormulaschallenge
- Challenge other schools in your area to have a go
The challenge closes on Monday 8 July and the winning rap group will be announced on Wednesday 10 July. Good luck!
Mr Phormula’s Beats Box
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 16:00pm on Monday 8 July
- One school will be chosen to win a session with Mr Phormula on Wednesday 17 July
- The winning school will be notified during w/c 8 July
- All participating schools must be available on Wednesday 17 July
- All raps submitted should contain as many Welsh words as possible
- All entries must be sent to ERW@equinox.cymru and uploaded to Twitter. Tweets must tag @ClwbYsgolERW and contain the hashtag #HerMrPhormula
- While any length of video will be accepted, entrants should aim to keep submission videos to 2 minutes maximum.
- Schools are responsible for arranging filming permission for all children involved in their rap videos