Head teacher Representative Board
The Headteacher Representative Board is made up of the Chair or Representative of each Headteacher association in the six Local Authorities. Its aim is to act as reference point to ERW in terms of its interface with school leaders.
Purpose/Role of the Group:
To act as a reference point for ERW in terms of its interface with school leaders:-
- Enabling ERW to test ideas and principles in advance of policy formulation and during policy development.
- Advising ERW of potential strengths and weaknesses of proposed policies and strategies.
- Embracing and advocating a regional approach to problem solving.
- Acting as a general conduit for information, using the aide memoire.
- Feeding back to relevant headteacher groups on a regular, agreed basis.
- Receiving the views of headteacher colleagues on agreed items.
- Not discussing every issue facing the region with every colleague.
|Enw / Name||ALl / LA||Swydd / Post|
|Gethin Sutton (Special Schools Rep)||Abertawe / Swansea||Headteacher - Ysgol Pen y Bryn|
|Russell Dwyer||Abertawe / Swansea||Headteacher - St Thomas Primary School|
|Nigel Jones||Abertawe / Swansea||Headteacher -Gowerton Comprehensive|
|Ray McGovern||Sir Benfro / Pembrokeshire||Is-Gadeirydd / Vice-Chair
Headteacher - Greenhill Secondary School
|Rob Edwards||Powys||Headteacher - Newtown High|
|Tracy Senchal||Sir Gar / Carmarthenshire||Headteacher - Coedcae Secondary School|
|Dorian Pugh||Ceredigion||Headteacher - Ysgol Henry Richard|
|Catrin Thomas||Cereidigon||Headteacher - Ysgol Gynradd Aberaeron|